Below is a file of our private fees – please note, this is a guide and you will be provided with an itemised and personalised estimate of your treatment costs after consultation with your dentist.
|Procedures||Plan 1||Plan 2|
|Scale & polish (x2 Visits)||x2 Visits Included||£44.00|
|Periodontal Treatment||£75.00 / Visit||£90.00 / Visit|
|Fillings||Plan 1||Plan 2|
|Amalgam Fillings||Plan 1||Plan 2|
|Composite Fillings||Plan 1||Plan 2|
|Composite bonding veneers||£295.00||£350.00|
|Root Canal Treatments||Plan 1||Plan 2|
|Post and Cores||Plan 1||Plan 2|
|Procedure||Plan 1||Plan 2|
|X-Ray||Included||£5 / x-ray|
|Bridges per unit||£420.00||£500.00|
|Resin Retained Bridge||£495.00||£595.00|
|Dentures - From||Plan 1||Plna 2|
|Orthodontics - per arch||Plan 1||Plan 2|
|Retainers||Plan 1||Plan 2|
|Repairs for Retainers||£60.00||£60.00|
|Dental Implants - From||£2200.00||£2200.00|
Dental Membership Plan
We are pleased to offer our patients the Bridge Dental Practice Dental membership plan – our own membership payment schemes which provide you with high-quality dental care at an affordable price.
- Treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the dental practice during normal surgery hours.
- Production of study models when required.
- A dental appointment to provide a clinical
examination, checking for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays where clinically necessary
- A hygiene appointment including scale and polish, periodontal advice and preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
20% discount on:
- Any additional hygiene work
- Any oral hygiene products purchased at the surgery.
20% discount on:
- Any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges, and dentures
- Any fillings
- Most other dental work (extractions, etc.).
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12 months
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
**Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
*** The plan price includes a premium of £0.51 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Insurance premium prices correct at time of going to print.
The monthly investment for the dental membership plan at bridge dental practice is £11.99